This blog will deal mainly with Software development topics with C++ being a major focus. However, a bit of music will be thrown in from time to time for spice. Needless to say, something that combines both will definitely fit.
The main point of this site is to give me an outlet to explore technologies and topics that don’t really fit into my day job.
The site is built with the following techologies (and others):
- Hugo generates the static pages.
- A (very) hacked up version of minimalist is the theme.
- Firebase does the hosting.
- The icons are provided by fontawesome
- The Roboto and Noto Sans fonts are provided by google fonts.
- Most of the pictures are from Pixabay or Unsplash
- Schecter Stilleto keeps me mostly sane.
Husband, father of two, and a long time devotee to the Oxford comma, I currently work at a large financial services firm developing automation for compiling, reconciling, and transmitting regulatory reports.
My hobbies are musical and include playing the bass guitar, keyboards, and - to everyone’s horror - singing.
- Mark Hollomon